Return & Refund Policy
Stock items may be returned within 30 days of the delivery date for either a refund or store credit. Please review the following items in order to make sure that your return is processed correctly:
- All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA). In order to obtain an RMA, please contact Sump Pump World either by e-mail or telephone.
- All unopened merchandise will be returned for a full refund.
- All opened merchandise will be subject to a 15% restocking fee or store credit.
- Returned merchandise must be in salable condition with all original materials and packaging.
- You are responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping costs.
- Special order items (not in stock) cannot be returned.
- You may not cancel orders that have already been shipped without a cancellation fee.
- Credit for returned items will be given within 10 days after Sump Pump World receives the item.
It is possible that you will receive an item that is damaged and/or defective. Sump Pump World would be happy to exchange your product at no additional cost to you. If you suspect damage upon delivery (for example, if the outer packaging is damaged), please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt. If the product is damaged upon further examination, please contact Sump Pump World as soon as possible. In the case that merchandise arrives in an obviously damaged state, please refuse delivery and contact us to remedy the situation.
It is recommended that you test your products within the first two weeks after receipt to ensure that the item is not defective. If there are any problems, it is likely that they can be resolved without exchanging the product. You may contact the manufacturer’s customer service department or contact us for assistance.